sbc-medbatch2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sbc-medbatch2013

SBC-medbatch2013 exclusively for San Beda college of Medicine batch 2013

You are not connected. Please login or register

Site Improvement

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Site Improvement Empty Site Improvement Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:20 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Tell me anything you want for forum improvement..

this Batch forum is under construction and i cant manage this alone, so i need someone to help me manage this site, so i can upgrade thier account, and fix some typos and add things here in this forum

Mr. President i already upgragaded your acount so you can add delete anything here..

Smile

https://sbcmed2013.board-directory.net

2Site Improvement Empty RE: site improvement Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:11 am

madchester

madchester

you can have a for sale site.. hehe
you can have events.. try Hondaclub.com.ph or pinoyphotography.org to see what i mean..
you can have house rules.. like in pipho in which no txt typing and so.. HTH!

3Site Improvement Empty Re: Site Improvement Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:47 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

madchester wrote:you can have a for sale site.. hehe
you can have events.. try Hondaclub.com.ph or pinoyphotography.org to see what i mean..
you can have house rules.. like in pipho in which no txt typing and so.. HTH!

hehehe, yeah you can post anything you want, but post it in the off topic discussion, for the rules yeah txt typing is a no no, and english is a must for the sake of our foriegn classmates, i think we dont need to enforce that..

4Site Improvement Empty Thumbs Up! Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:46 pm

clahreeze_MD

clahreeze_MD

Hey guys!i think you did a very nice job on this site ~ well for one ~ im pretty sure it would unload the ygroups a bit more. A lil teeny weenie suggestion tho ~ if you could possibly make the folders on the site for the various subjects organized? Like instead of showing the Queries ~ we could try generalizing all of it so the queries and latest info would fall under one category. This is just my opinion though ~ it just feels cramped to me. Smile Good Luck on the Studies.

~Faith.Hope. & Pixiedust ^^ ~

5Site Improvement Empty Re: Site Improvement Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

clahreeze_MD wrote:Hey guys!i think you did a very nice job on this site ~ well for one ~ im pretty sure it would unload the ygroups a bit more. A lil teeny weenie suggestion tho ~ if you could possibly make the folders on the site for the various subjects organized? Like instead of showing the Queries ~ we could try generalizing all of it so the queries and latest info would fall under one category. This is just my opinion though ~ it just feels cramped to me. Smile Good Luck on the Studies.

~Faith.Hope. & Pixiedust ^^ ~

your wish is my command,

i'll edit it if the time forbids me, thanks for the idea, it is really cramped.. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]